Wednesday, October 7

Day two!

See that lady up there in that picture? She is doing the same workout as I am with one difference....I don't have a happy grin....I would say I have more of a grimace.......
I did the 5 mile workout again today. Boy, I have to say it really makes you sweat! After each mile, I tried to think of reasons why I should quit and only do two miles or three miles....but I talked myself out of it and stuck with it till the end. I had sweat dripping down my face and back...so I know this is good for me! This workout works your core, as well as your legs and arms. It is aerobic so it gets you up to your peak heart rate, but it also incorporates strength training. So it works your whole body and burns lots of calories. It warms up my joints so well, that I feel completely limber....almost lithe....for the rest of the day. And it has killed any appetite I may have had. So for the hour and 15 minutes, plus the shower I have to take after.....it is an hour and a half well spent. I will be away Friday to Monday, so I will do another one tomorrow and make sure we get a lot of nice hiking in this weekend. And then back to walkin'.

No comments: